Consultation time and fees vary based on the size of the space and the client’s goals. A standard consultation runs approximately 2-3 hours. For a larger space or more detailed consult, a follow-up session may be necessary.
The consultation process includes:
- An onsite assessment of the space for energy flow & elemental balance (fire, earth, metal, water, wood)
- Feng Shui and interior design recommendations specific to home/office (including color, fabric, furniture placement, etc.)
- A Compass reading of the location
- Best directions (N, S, E, W, NW, SE, NE, SW) for occupants of space
- Customized suggestions for each section of the Black Sect & Compass BaGua (The BaGua is a floor plan that is divided into eight trigrams that corresponds to a specific area of life. To read more about the BaGua, trigrams and the I-Ching, click here.)
At the end of the consultation, I leave you with a complete folder of information and reference materials to assist you in implementing the recommendations I have made. I offer a variety of suggestions and ideas that give you freedom to choose what is right for you.
If desired, a detailed write-up with specific recommendations can be purchased for a nominal fee.