Interior design, product sourcing/procurement services include:
- Determining scope of project and client needs for implementation
- Providing estimate for design services
- Clarifying design intention
- Researching/specifying products via magazines, visits to design studios, showrooms, paint stores, wholesalers/retailers, etc. and presenting options and estimates to client
- Assisting client in selection of furniture, paint, carpet/flooring, wall decor, lighting, desk accessories, plants, etc. as needed
- Securing products and arranging for delivery
- Coordinating with contractors and managing installation processes (as needed)
- Tracking results
- Submitting invoices for services and items procured*
*There is a standard markup on all items procured.
For a printable copy of this information please view the Interior Design Description and Service Agreement.